This fun, dog tricks workshop is suitable for dogs of all breeds and ages.
Besides being fun and impressive there are many positive benefits to teaching your dog tricks. This workshop will provide lots of mental stimulation for your dog, as well as helping you to build a better bond with your dog.
You will learn many basic tricks on this workshop, in addition, if there is something you have always wanted to teach your dog to do but need some help doing it, let us know and we will show you how to teach it!
Date – Wednesday 14th August
Time – 6:30pm – 7:20pm
Venue – Orford Park (Indoors)
Cost – £10
Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked. Child handlers must be accompanied by an adult. Dogs must be non-aggressive and non-barky in a class environment.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825 119 188.
Latest posts by cds (see all)
- Ami Is Finalist in Enterprise Vision Awards 2016 - July 8, 2016
- Please Check References With Us - May 2, 2015
- Cheshire Dog School Fun Dog Show - June 22, 2014
- TAGteach - September 13, 2013
- Children & Dog’s Fun Agility Workshop - August 27, 2013