Scent 2 – Handling Skills
Scent 2 is the follow on from Scent 1, Foundation.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
This workshop is open to all handlers who have completed S1 as a handler, or as a spectator who has taught their dog to find one specific scent and give an active indication (i.e. retrieve the article.)
If you are booking a working space, your dog will not be actively working all day, therefore they will need to be able to settle in either a bed (please bring their bed/crate) or in your car between their searches.
For more information on Talking Dogs Scentwork please visit their website –
Sunday 1st November 2015 – Full Day Workshop :
Runcorn, Cheshire (WA7)
Working space – £80
Spectator space – £25
Limited working spaces.
To book email info@CheshireDogSchool.com
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016
- Talking Dogs Scentwork – Scent 3 – Skill Builder - September 25, 2015