Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it?
Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association.
Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun with your dog and tire him or her out quickly. This can be done at different levels, from letting them work alone while you watch from the sofa, to you both being actively involved covering larger, more challenging areas.
Scent 1 – Foundation Workshop with MORAG HEIRS PhD, MAPDT (01101), PPG and CLARE ROSS FdSc PPG
This is your introduction to scentwork where you and your dog learn the basics. Your dog will be introduced to a specific scent and will be encouraged to give an active indication. You will learn about the scent picture, basic handling skills, free searching and blind searches. There are no pre-requisites for dogs, or handlers, attending this workshop, all are welcome.
Suitable for all ages and breeds of dog, no previous training necessary.
For more information on Talking Dogs Scentwork please visit their website –
Sunday 3rd May 2015 – Full Day Workshop –
Runcorn, Cheshire (WA7)
Working space – £80
Spectator space – £25
Limited to 12 working spaces
To book email info@CheshireDogSchool.com
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016
- Talking Dogs Scentwork – Scent 3 – Skill Builder - September 25, 2015