She did it! After winning the 2016 Enterprise Vision Awards (EVA Awards) in the Training and Coaching Category, Ami is very proud to announce that she has WON the EVA 2017 Award – in the Solo Business category!
The EVA Awards recognise women in business from across the North West. It’s mission is “To recognise ladies who are achieving inspirational, enterprising business activities and inspire and encourage female enterprise and business growth”.
As the EVA Facebook page explains: “The entrants are shortlisted and an independent panel of judges will decide upon the finalists for each category. These finalist then participate in an interview with the panel of judges. The judge score each finalist and then it’s up to the wider business community to cast their vote as to who they wish to win”.
The winners from all categories were announced at a ceremony at the Winter Gardens, Blackpool in September.
THANK YOU to everyone who voted!
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016
- Talking Dogs Scentwork – Scent 3 – Skill Builder - September 25, 2015