Using props in our dog obedience classes adds a new dynamic to the class, as well as fun!
Sherlock the Schnauzer works on adding distance to his ‘get in the box’ trick 🙂
5 month old Ruby Cavalier puppy Ruby learns about balance and body awareness – she is full of confidence on the exercise ball, great “down” too!
Penny in training – this is a huge improvement from originally wanting to herd it – not any more!
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Please visit our YouTube channel! - July 8, 2020
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016