Scent 3 – Skill Builder
Scent 3 follows on from Scent 2 – Handling Skills.
Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
This workshop is open to all handlers who have completed Scent 2.
If you are booking a working space, your dog will not be actively working all day, therefore they will need to be able to settle in either a bed (please bring their bed/crate) or in your car between their searches.
For more information on Talking Dogs Scentwork please visit their website –
Sunday 29th November 2015 – Full Day Workshop :
Runcorn, Cheshire (WA7)
Working space – £80
Spectator space – £25
Limited working spaces.
To book email info@CheshireDogSchool.com
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016
- Talking Dogs Scentwork – Scent 3 – Skill Builder - September 25, 2015