Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it? Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association. Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun …
Latest CDS Tweets
- Little Waffle enjoyed lying on a wet towel after his new puppy 121, a great way to cool your dog down! https://t.co/cRebKo4Chx,
- *New* - Cheshire Dog School & Airbnb! We're excited to be hosting dog owner online experiences with Airbnb! We’re… https://t.co/Wk15OoojVc,
- Chester demonstrating the ‘roll in wet grass’ method of keeping cool on his early morning beat the heat 121! https://t.co/SrItEKgcM9,
- Covid-19 update - We are waiting to hear back from the venue owners on confirmation of a start date. I’ll be emaili… https://t.co/FowgOVec2C,
- New YouTube video out now (link below). Find out how having a more laidback approach can help you and your dog enjo… https://t.co/steuhe6t9P,