Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it? Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association. Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun …
Latest CDS Tweets
- We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been voted one of the top three dog trainers in Warrington. This is a huge h… https://t.co/uvuk8okE11,
- More cute puppy class graduates Milo, Wilma, Gladys, Doris, Pippa,
- Very well done to these gorgeous pups for passing their Kennel Club Puppy Foundation Award! ❤️Betty, Alfie, Elsie, Teddy, Harley, George ❤️,
- Even at a very young age herding breeds can have strong instincts when it comes to chasing things that move, such a… https://t.co/RWPrJFLwHj,
- Due to last minute cancellations we have two spaces available to join the Intermediate course, starting on Monday 1… https://t.co/xtI4syNOyW,