Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it? Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association. Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun …
Latest CDS Tweets
- RT @Nic_Ren: The ultimate #dogtrick Luna turns herself invisible. @UkDogSchool https://t.co/jBL1VfDzZN,
- RT @Nic_Ren: Annie would #bark uncontrollably when the binmen were still down the road. We've slowly changed her emotional res… https://t.co/LudbZSxTlS,
- Spa(niel) break anyone?! ♀️ ☺️ https://t.co/TsfD5SkT7p,
- If you’re down at the Warrington Christmas Markets this weekend make sure you pop by the BarkinMouse stand for your… https://t.co/zRevAtgCzz,
- We are looking for a volunteer assistant (expenses covered) to help with classes at our Orford Park venue on a Tues… https://t.co/FmzNK8P1V1,