Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it? Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association. Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun …
Latest CDS Tweets
- RT @Nic_Ren: When you lose the 'human' end of your dog tracker, 🤦♀️ retrace your steps for almost a mile and your other dog ind… https://t.co/35GFQ0zmhn,
- 5 week Kennel Club Puppy Foundation Obedience course (for pups aged under 21 weeks of age at the start date) Star… https://t.co/hBQgkyAqxT,
- 5 week Adult Beginners Obedience course (for dogs aged 21 weeks and over) starting Sunday 11th August 11:00am in Ap… https://t.co/0rA7kT82dX,
- Delamere Forest. https://t.co/vvoL5SuXcs,
- John Lewis lifts ban on dogs allowed in their department stores https://t.co/hJ0M68wuoB,