Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it? Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association. Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun …
Latest CDS Tweets
- SATURDAY MORNING CLASSES For a limited time we will be running classes on a Saturday morning, at our Hood Manor… https://t.co/N3CZ8bMzM3,
- Very well done to Pablo, Gordon, Cara, Elvis, Eddie, Georgie and Cheddar for gaining their Kennel Club Puppy Foundation Award tonight! ,
- We’ve had a fresh delivery of Kong toys and Salmon treats! Available to buy from classes this week ,
- Very well done to Willow, Rufus, Nala, Milo, Brian, Teddy and Maisie for passing their Puppy training course yesterday ,
- Often what presents as a recall problem may actually be a struggle with managing thresholds around distractions. A… https://t.co/Vltlk8Go9n,