Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it? Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association. Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun …
Latest CDS Tweets
- Adult Beginners Obedience - starts Tuesday 29th October 6:30pm at Orford Park (indoors). This course for dogs 21 we… https://t.co/oeHYh3utxT,
- *** If you are booked onto an upcoming dog or puppy training course (including courses starting next week) please c… https://t.co/vX7xR9YuyF,
- RT @Nic_Ren: Dog owners of #Warrington & #Cheshire - you will simply NOT find a better dog training class than @UkDogSchool Fo… https://t.co/yDU39Ol885,
- Take a look at our upcoming courses (including a brand new course!), spaces filling fast. Contact us ASAP to book … https://t.co/iSD4ETc7EJ,
- We have a couple of spaces available on our 5 week Intermediate Obedience course starting on Thursday 26th Septembe… https://t.co/6bwXJ8c7oi,