Building on the use of search patterns, searches become longer, thresholds become smaller. Hiding scented articles inside items inside other items requires the team to work more accurately and efficiently. Some new on lead searches, such as baggage and postal sacks, may also be introduced.
Scent 2 concentrates on handling skills, introducing directed searches and search patterns. These allow teams to increase the challenge of the searches, including changes of height, duration of search and multiple/zero finds. Building on the foundation searches, this day will push the boundaries and challenge your team.
Dogs love to sniff and smell their way through the day. Why not harness this skill rather than fighting against it? Learn how to turn your pet dog into a detector dog with Talking Dogs Scentwork®, the UK’s biggest Scentwork association. Talking Dogs Scentwork® offers a great way to have fun …
Latest CDS Tweets
- Very well done to Ollie, Shelby, Bowie, George and Toby for passing their Puppy Foundation Award on Thursday! ,
- Very well done to Kenny, Bailey, Sapphire, Jackson, Sandie & Bobby for passing their Kennel Club Puppy award at Orf… https://t.co/qvI2mmkSjE,
- ***UPCOMING CLASSES WITH AVAILABILITY*** PUPPY FOUNDATION OBEDIENCE (UNDER 20 WEEKS OLD AT THE START DATE) - Weds… https://t.co/MAr2U8kafq,
- Very well done to Toffee, Haruki, Ralphie, Dexter, Frank, Lucy, Bear, Ted, Rosa, Humphrey and Jasper for completing… https://t.co/WHvG8EqlN2,
- Last few spaces left on our 5 week Adult Beginners course starting on Wednesday 20th March 6:30pm at Orford Park (£… https://t.co/53FkMjCAl1,