In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
We have been very busy this week starting work on our new project. We are bringing “doggie experts” to you via a series of video interviews on this blog and on our social media platforms, which focus on “All Things Dog’! Healthcare, grooming, dog friendly places to visit, unusual dog days out and much more.
Latest CDS Tweets
- RT @Nic_Ren: When you lose the 'human' end of your dog tracker, 🤦♀️ retrace your steps for almost a mile and your other dog ind… https://t.co/35GFQ0zmhn,
- 5 week Kennel Club Puppy Foundation Obedience course (for pups aged under 21 weeks of age at the start date) Star… https://t.co/hBQgkyAqxT,
- 5 week Adult Beginners Obedience course (for dogs aged 21 weeks and over) starting Sunday 11th August 11:00am in Ap… https://t.co/0rA7kT82dX,
- Delamere Forest. https://t.co/vvoL5SuXcs,
- John Lewis lifts ban on dogs allowed in their department stores https://t.co/hJ0M68wuoB,