In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
We have been very busy this week starting work on our new project. We are bringing “doggie experts” to you via a series of video interviews on this blog and on our social media platforms, which focus on “All Things Dog’! Healthcare, grooming, dog friendly places to visit, unusual dog days out and much more.
Latest CDS Tweets
- RT @Nic_Ren: The ultimate #dogtrick Luna turns herself invisible. @UkDogSchool https://t.co/jBL1VfDzZN,
- RT @Nic_Ren: Annie would #bark uncontrollably when the binmen were still down the road. We've slowly changed her emotional res… https://t.co/LudbZSxTlS,
- Spa(niel) break anyone?! ♀️ ☺️ https://t.co/TsfD5SkT7p,
- If you’re down at the Warrington Christmas Markets this weekend make sure you pop by the BarkinMouse stand for your… https://t.co/zRevAtgCzz,
- We are looking for a volunteer assistant (expenses covered) to help with classes at our Orford Park venue on a Tues… https://t.co/FmzNK8P1V1,