In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
We have been very busy this week starting work on our new project. We are bringing “doggie experts” to you via a series of video interviews on this blog and on our social media platforms, which focus on “All Things Dog’! Healthcare, grooming, dog friendly places to visit, unusual dog days out and much more.
Latest CDS Tweets
- Adult Beginners Obedience - starts Tuesday 29th October 6:30pm at Orford Park (indoors). This course for dogs 21 we… https://t.co/oeHYh3utxT,
- *** If you are booked onto an upcoming dog or puppy training course (including courses starting next week) please c… https://t.co/vX7xR9YuyF,
- RT @Nic_Ren: Dog owners of #Warrington & #Cheshire - you will simply NOT find a better dog training class than @UkDogSchool Fo… https://t.co/yDU39Ol885,
- Take a look at our upcoming courses (including a brand new course!), spaces filling fast. Contact us ASAP to book … https://t.co/iSD4ETc7EJ,
- We have a couple of spaces available on our 5 week Intermediate Obedience course starting on Thursday 26th Septembe… https://t.co/6bwXJ8c7oi,