In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
We have been very busy this week starting work on our new project. We are bringing “doggie experts” to you via a series of video interviews on this blog and on our social media platforms, which focus on “All Things Dog’! Healthcare, grooming, dog friendly places to visit, unusual dog days out and much more.
Latest CDS Tweets
- Very well done to Ollie, Shelby, Bowie, George and Toby for passing their Puppy Foundation Award on Thursday! ,
- Very well done to Kenny, Bailey, Sapphire, Jackson, Sandie & Bobby for passing their Kennel Club Puppy award at Orf… https://t.co/qvI2mmkSjE,
- ***UPCOMING CLASSES WITH AVAILABILITY*** PUPPY FOUNDATION OBEDIENCE (UNDER 20 WEEKS OLD AT THE START DATE) - Weds… https://t.co/MAr2U8kafq,
- Very well done to Toffee, Haruki, Ralphie, Dexter, Frank, Lucy, Bear, Ted, Rosa, Humphrey and Jasper for completing… https://t.co/WHvG8EqlN2,
- Last few spaces left on our 5 week Adult Beginners course starting on Wednesday 20th March 6:30pm at Orford Park (£… https://t.co/53FkMjCAl1,