In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
We have been very busy this week starting work on our new project. We are bringing “doggie experts” to you via a series of video interviews on this blog and on our social media platforms, which focus on “All Things Dog’! Healthcare, grooming, dog friendly places to visit, unusual dog days out and much more.
Latest CDS Tweets
- SATURDAY MORNING CLASSES For a limited time we will be running classes on a Saturday morning, at our Hood Manor… https://t.co/N3CZ8bMzM3,
- Very well done to Pablo, Gordon, Cara, Elvis, Eddie, Georgie and Cheddar for gaining their Kennel Club Puppy Foundation Award tonight! ,
- We’ve had a fresh delivery of Kong toys and Salmon treats! Available to buy from classes this week ,
- Very well done to Willow, Rufus, Nala, Milo, Brian, Teddy and Maisie for passing their Puppy training course yesterday ,
- Often what presents as a recall problem may actually be a struggle with managing thresholds around distractions. A… https://t.co/Vltlk8Go9n,