In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
We have been very busy this week starting work on our new project. We are bringing “doggie experts” to you via a series of video interviews on this blog and on our social media platforms, which focus on “All Things Dog’! Healthcare, grooming, dog friendly places to visit, unusual dog days out and much more.
Latest CDS Tweets
- RT @Nic_Ren: Met 2 pups today who's owners called themselves 'qualified dog behaviourists' 🙄😂 ANYONE can call selves a… https://t.co/EpKyI6hxro,
- RT @Nic_Ren: Used some desensitisation methods & none threatening body language taught to me by @UkDogSchool to gain the trust o… https://t.co/2kuCqH7TiM,
- Little Waffle enjoyed lying on a wet towel after his new puppy 121, a great way to cool your dog down! https://t.co/cRebKo4Chx,
- *New* - Cheshire Dog School & Airbnb! We're excited to be hosting dog owner online experiences with Airbnb! We’re… https://t.co/Wk15OoojVc,
- Chester demonstrating the ‘roll in wet grass’ method of keeping cool on his early morning beat the heat 121! https://t.co/SrItEKgcM9,