In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
We have been very busy this week starting work on our new project. We are bringing “doggie experts” to you via a series of video interviews on this blog and on our social media platforms, which focus on “All Things Dog’! Healthcare, grooming, dog friendly places to visit, unusual dog days out and much more.
Latest CDS Tweets
- We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been voted one of the top three dog trainers in Warrington. This is a huge h… https://t.co/uvuk8okE11,
- More cute puppy class graduates Milo, Wilma, Gladys, Doris, Pippa,
- Very well done to these gorgeous pups for passing their Kennel Club Puppy Foundation Award! ❤️Betty, Alfie, Elsie, Teddy, Harley, George ❤️,
- Even at a very young age herding breeds can have strong instincts when it comes to chasing things that move, such a… https://t.co/RWPrJFLwHj,
- Due to last minute cancellations we have two spaces available to join the Intermediate course, starting on Monday 1… https://t.co/xtI4syNOyW,