We have some fun on our Tuesday fun obedience classes!
Below you can see Puppy Spud get very excited playing with the exercise ball in a confidence-building exercise – it’s certainly got his tail wagging!
And we love this video of Sydney the little Cockerpoo puppy! Something as simple as a plain old cardboard box can be used to teach a puppy so many lessons on problem solving and confidence building 🙂
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016
- Talking Dogs Scentwork – Scent 3 – Skill Builder - September 25, 2015