Does your dog listen to you when you are home or in a low-distraction environment, but not when you are somewhere very distracting?
We are launching a new series of ‘Real-life’ workshops. These 45 minute workshops will take place in distracting, every day environments such as the Town Centre, the Park and other distracting places. We will be helping you with techniques to help your dog focus and listen to you when surrounded by distractions.
Currently only available to dogs which have attended a CDS course within the last six months.
These workshops will be limited to 4 dogs per group to start with, and will cost £8 per session (must be pre-paid).
The next Distraction Workshop takes place on Saturday 23rd November 10:00am – 10:45am in Warrington (venue to be confirmed on booking).
To book a space please contact us –
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
tel – 07825 119 188
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Please visit our YouTube channel! - July 8, 2020
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016