In our video series “All Things Dog”, here is our interview with Rachel Bean Rvn on’ Poisonous Foods for Dogs’ – how to tell if your dog eats something he shouldn’t, and most importantly what action you need to take. This also includes advice on anti-freeze and rock-salt poisoning.
The list of poisonous foods is endless – website http://www.vets-now.com/…/food-dangers-poisons-dogs/ has a list of some of the most common ones. As Rachel says, if you notice any change in your dog’s behaviour contact your vet asap. Henry was our inspiration for this video:
Latest posts by Ami Sekhon (see all)
- Please visit our YouTube channel! - July 8, 2020
- Ami and CDS Win EVA for Solo Business of the Year 2017! - October 11, 2017
- How Cheshire Dog School was started - August 2, 2017
- EVA Awards 2017 – Ami is Finalist in the Solo Business Category - July 31, 2017
- Ami wins EVA 2016 award in Training and Coaching Category! - October 8, 2016